skip to main | skip to sidebar
Once Upon a Time....

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Because I am too lazy....

Here are links to all my recent photos. They even have nifty explanations...I just don't like sitting here and uploading...when it takes 5 seconds on Facebook. Most of my friends are on facebook anyway :-).

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30134703&l=95814&id=1446452737

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2009036&l=423c4&id=1446452737

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2009035&l=1b561&id=1446452737

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2009034&l=967f1&id=1446452737

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2009031&l=33210&id=1446452737

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2009029&l=a5332&id=1446452737

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2008705&l=89db1&id=1446452737


Posted by Us at 4:54 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
  • http://www.michawn.blogspot.com
  • http://www.awallandaprincess.blogspot.com
  • I am INFJ
  • http://www.itsoverflowing.blogspot.com
  • http://www.littlemommy-again.blogspot.com

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (105)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (24)
    • ►  March (28)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ▼  2008 (47)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ▼  November (11)
      • My son is too skinny in my opinion. I do not want ...
      • Christmas Lights
      • So my sweet boy is 45 in and 39 lbs....you can see...
      • Because I am too lazy....
      • What Your Height Says About YouYou are a warm, out...
      • Last week we were in Albuquerque with Derek. We d...
      • Sara's New 5 pt Harness Booster
      • My Dog
      • So I bought several Magic School Bus books at the ...
      • Something I received via e-mail
      • "God"
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (5)