Sunday, November 30, 2008



My son is too skinny in my opinion. I do not want to make a huge deal out of it like the husband's parents did to him. He has some memories...anyway. I do want to be sure he take in some calories. My sunshine is much like me in that he doesn't like to eat necessarily (actually I wish I could get back there). Anyway, I bought Pediasure for him to take to school so atleast he will get some calories. I also bought him his own 1/2 gallon of milk. We drink fat free, but he needs some amount of fat the rest of us don't need. I know he will be skinny and he has the tiny bones from my side. My brother has teeny bones, but he is 6'2. Anyway, he will grow and be tall and thin...I can make sure he doesn't get too thin....I hope.


Tonight we dropped the husband at the airport and I asked them what they wanted to eat. My sunshine popped up with Texas Roadhouse...his favorite place to eat. So we went. It was yummy and cheap. With just the 3 of us I order a small salad and a sweet potato (plain) and they split a kids meal. Tonight it was a cheeseburger and green beans. My son ate most of his cheeseburger, 2 rolls and he nver stopped eating the peanuts. I was happy to put him to bed knowing his tummy was full. He ate more than my sweet girl. By the way she is so beautiful. She falls asleep in the car every afternoon...and she always has her little head tilted up and her mouth wide open. It's pretty cute!


You have no idea how much work it is to be a parent until you have a child. I worry and stress so much over my 2. Funny how your life suddenly becomes enveloped in 2 little people.

No comments: