Sunday, November 9, 2008

"God"

So my sweet girl chose a pink stetchy guy from Peter Piper Pizza about a month or so ago. It has long hair, he looks strong, a little skirt/shorts for clothes and his arms strectched wide. At first she said it was Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, then she said it was God. Ever since then she has called him God. It was a little hard for me to get use to at first....but it's her sweet little self having something tangible to hold onto as God. She dresses God, sleeps with God and take God everywhere along with Snow White. I will have to take a picture of "God."

This weekend we have gone bike riding in a new area they just opened up by our house. There was a farm to the right of us...it was sold and a new subdivision is going in. There are wide open streets, trees, sidewalks...and no traffic going through there. I expect that to change soon, but until then we go riding down the middle of the streetand having a good time. Part of the farm is still back there, so we also get to see horses up close. The horses expect carrots from us...so we will have to go buy some! We also get to trample down into the creek and woods to play. It's great fun!!!

My sweet little girl had a nasty cough for a week. She seemed to be getting worse...so I took her to the doctor Friday. I LOVE our pediatrician. He listened to her and recognized she was wheezing even though I had given her albuterol. He gave her some cough medicine to help her rest...and gave me a prescription for antibiotics to fill if she didn't improve over the weekend. Smart plan, b/c of course she has gotten worse. Now my sweet boy is starting sound the same. This is the time of the year that they always get pneumonia.

No comments: