1. Real tree or Artificial? Fake...we're all allergic to real ones and fireplaces...even if it is not currently lit...if it's been lit recently I get an asthma attack...that stinks
2. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving...usually that Friday after
3. When do you take the tree down? New Yearsish...when I can bat my eyes and ask sweetly for my husband to...before he heads out of town again
4. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't know...probably a doll or something..I usually just wanted to play with my youngest older brother
5. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail...although they will likely be late, again. I am not hapy with the 1 photo we took.
6. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I am not at liberty to disclose that information in this e-mail;however it would involve a men's size small shirt (twice)...which was ugly and NOOOO way it would ever fit....and they had torn the tags off of one so it couldn't even be returned . Yes I should be greatful...I'm sorry :-(
7. Favorite Christmas Movie? IDK...We usually go see a movie at night on Christmas. It's fun
8. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Decemberish
9. Have you ever recycled/regifted a Christmas present? Nope...
10. Favorite Christmas song? Breath of Heaven & I am taking an extreme liking to my children's rendition of "No Room" (I don't actually know the title, that is what they call it)
11. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve...Santa comes on Christmas morning
12. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowds
13. Favorite food for Christmas? My mother's cooking, cheese balls and spice tea, too.
14. What do you want for Christmas this year? eh...IDK. I do need a Nike chip for my running shoes. I'd also like to be able to run again soon (sick and asthma have kept me down for over a week :-( ). To slow time so I can enjoy my children longer...minus the whining ;-)
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment