My son says he is going to be president one day and live in the White House. I honestly don't doubt it...he is an amazing child, very unusual (in a good way). He also says he's going to win a gold middle for swimming. He bought presents for orphans at church last week...and he was anxious to do it. He tells me all the time that he would rather give me a present than get one for himself. He gets tears in his eyes anytime there is a sad part in a movie or book...like a child not having parents or someone getting hurt...or not having enough to eat. He has a compassionate heart full of love already. He is a perfectionist and it shows. He is a rules follower, but not lacking in personality. He is mischevious and fun. He hangs on me ALL the time. He says he can't wait to be a teenager, b/c then he'll be big enough to start building his house right next door to me. I would like nothing better than to keep him forever! I realize when I want another baby...I want him again. We had such a blast that year before my sweet girl was born. My mom jokes that he was on my hip everytime I answered the door....he was. I vacuumed with him, I slept with him, I walked with him...He has always been attached to me and me to him. We were having full conversations by the time he was 18 mths old. He is a child God has placed here for some reason...All children have a special purpose, but he is unusual. I just want to hold on a little longer....don't grow up too quickly baby boy.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment