Once upon a time about 10 yrs ago, I met my prince. We fell in love right away, but waited almost 2 1/2 yrs to get married. He felt I was young (22) and he wanted to get everything in order so we wouldn't have to struggle. At the ripe old age of 24 (and he was 29) we married. We enjoyed no car payments, a wonderful dream honeymoon..that was paid for in cash....and still some have tried to spoil our fairy tale. I put the spoilers on my end to rest pretty quickly. I presume they were acting out of jealousy. On my husband's side...it took a little longer. It wasn't until he stood up to them and let them know the obvious, I am his wife and he chooses me over them hands down, that they backed off some. Before that they had tried saying or doing things to cause trouble. Now we're facing a similar thing from a very unlikely source and it frustrates me. How is our marriage or what is b/t us anyones business, but ours? MY husband adores me just as I am...fat, skinny, silly, princessy, hysterical, sweet, irrational, sensitive, happy...whatever I may be he adores me and knows I am his soul mate. He wanted me, he chose me and he wouldn't want anything different. I chose him...I adore him just as he is. So before anyone thinks about stirring up *@$% as my BF says....think again....you won't win. We've been in love for 10 yrs and we're not going anywhere no matter what you try to stir up. We're more tied to eachother than you can imagine....We know eachother far better than anyone else has ever known us. That's the beauty of both being introverts....we only share what we choose to share with others, but with eachother we share just about everything. I am the only one he will truly be himself with....and vise versa! So, like I said mind your own business and we'll mind ours! :-)
I forgot to add my credentials for being a "cool" wife. To the person who thinks I am an "uncool wife" and prevented my husband from having a "supposed goodtime" I was 8 mths preggo and had a 1 yr old when my sweet husband PAID for and TOOK his "childhood bf" (and a couple of the "best friends" other friend's) to Vegas for his (the "best friend's") bachelor party. You know what my husband's bachelor party was???? Denny's and a round of Putt-Putt...who is uncool? Anyway, my husband does what he likes, contrary to some people's views....I am not the nag in the family, I do not control our finances or make the decisions. We don't tell eachother what to do.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment