Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Please Notice Above....

The beautiful holes in my son's jeans...EVERY pair of jeans he owns have holes like this. Every little boy I know his age have the exact same holes. He is now down to 2 pairs of hole free pants....I dread Kindergarten. How in this world am I going to keep up with his need for hole free pants???? I get to go shopping tomorrow for more jeans/pants. Fortunately his "holy" ones were from the Old Navy baby jeans sale...a whole $7 each. There once was a time that he was coordinated head to toe....sippy cup, socks, cardigans, shoes and hats....once his sister came along they were coordinated together. Yeah...now I am doing good to keep him in hole free jeans! My baby is a BOY!!!! :-)

For those of you who do not have a boy, let me intrduce you to what gives a boy holes....

Sliding on his knees just for sliding's sake
Jumping off of anything that looks like something to climb (Ie couch, rock, bench chair, playground equipment, the roof if I let him)
kneeling in the dirt/grass to dig and explore

No comments: