Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Sweet Girl....




My sweet girl has been complaining about her hair for a while. She wanted to be Snow White for Halloween, so she could have a wig with dark hair. In case you haven't figured it out, she wants to look like mommy. She has asked me to change her hair and she has asked me to change mine to blonde. Well, tonight she has just about convinced me to dye my hair blonde. She said, "Mommy I like your color of hair, I don't like my hair." Then she said, "I'm ugly!" Oh my gosh...I told her I NEVER wanted to hear her say that again. I told her, like I always tell her, you are beautiful just the way God made you! It is true, she is beautiful. I can't even imagine her with dark hair, b/c she wouldn't look right....just like I would make a terrible blonde!

No comments: