Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Adventures Of Sadie....


My 90 lb lab is a character. Mostly she is a lovable beatiful girl, but tonight she made me SOOOO MAD! She doesAdd Image not like baths and so I usually delay them...they usually occur when either

1.) we're having company or

2.) I can't stand it anymore


Well, I was VERY sick the past few weeks with pneumonia, fun stuff. I couldn't bathe her...even now I am still tired. Anyway, tonight was THE night I couldn't stand it. The weather was nice, and she was dirty so why not? She took off running and in the process stepped on my foot and scratched my toe as she was running away. Then I was mad and determined to finish the job. I caught her and drug the entire 90 lbs of lab back to the porch. I nearly gave myself a heart attack. In the meantime the husband is sitting on the couch watching TV and the children are running around the backyard laughing hysterically at me and the dog who is almost as big as me. I got her trapped b/t me, a chair and the bricks of our house. I held not only her color but the fat around her neck. I was ANGRY at this point, b/c not only had she hurt my toe, but she nearly killed me. The amazing part is, that dog could likely take me down and she chooses to just let me pull her, drag her and yell at her. She is likely laughing the whole time as well. That dog, I swear. My cat is by far less trouble...

No comments: