It has been some kind of week. I am pretty sure I have whatever my daughter had initially and my son has had. He seems to be on the mend YAY! He is no longer wheezing thanks tothe prednisone. Hopefully it will stay out of my chest this time! I don't need any lectures on how you can keep from being sick by washing your hands...I know this and I do it. When you're daughter has pneumonia and you are carrying her and giving her 24 hr care and sleeping with her...she coughs and sneezes on you...good luck staying healthy ;-).
Today I have been wiped out...and I FINALLY had it with the fussies. I told them they ahve met they're quota no more!!!! Then on the way home from the pediarician I had them (and me) throw our fussies out the window. You have no idea how badly I want to will myself to Roadhouse or atleast the nifty grocer store with eating inside...I don't know what we're going to eat tonight!!!
I adore my husband and I don't mean to make him feel bad. He works so hard for us, but you don't know how hard it is to be a "single parent." Signing up to be a parent is much harder than we imagined, but it is so worth it. It's not about us anymore...and losing sleep and misisng app'ts and missing eachother is just part of it right now. having an adult (and I would take just about anyone right now) would be so helpful! A run to the store, just picking up the house...or cooking supper would be easier. I truly don;t think people get the reality I live sometimes...I am NOT complaining. When your husband doesn't come home it is a different world. Nothing is the smame. It is lonely, hard and at times exhausting. It can make you emotional, cranky, and makes you feel alone sometimes. Sometimes you just need a friend.
This has just not been the week of fun I had planned :-(. Tonight we will eat (something) and maybe we can watch a movie...I doubt they get a bath this time ;-). That is a rarity!
Back to the positives...I copied from an older post....
Pros
Airline miles
hotel points
free trips when we tag along
We have our own routine when daddy is gone (b/c he's gone 90% of the time)
I am so use to sleeping by myself, so it is nice to have the bed to myself
less laundry
no nagging (although my son is following in his father's footsteps)
less cooking
No comments:
Post a Comment