We go to the dentist....
Finally I hung my son's beautiful heart he gave me for Valentine's and my precious girl's butterfly on our back door. My son said we had to hang it where there was light...so this was the best place :-). I used a glue stick smeared a little on the window and then hung them. My husband will kill me when he finds out...but I think they're beautiful and I will clean it off with a little Cleaner when we take it down. :-)
I almost forgot...their teeth are BEAUTIFUL!!! Perfect and cavity free! Sunshine has a wiggly tooth that has been loose for almost a yr. Actually all 3 bottom teeth are loose! Hopefully they will fall out soon. I don't have my hopes up too much. He hangs on to things...he hung on to his umbilical cord FOREVER!!! The tooth fairy is waiting anxiously. What should the tooth fairy bring???? Money? How much? A matchbox car or some fun thing? I don't know! I need to get busy and make a tooth fairy pillow for him. I wish I still had mine. My paternal grandmother gave me 1 that was purple and had 2 dolls....Peanut Butter and Jelly. I could have given it to my son. My other one my maternal grandmother gave me and it was a white heart trimmed in pink...perfect for my baby girl. Just about everything of mine went to Salvation Army when my parents moved 5 1/2 yrs ago. Oh well! What fun it is to be Mommy, um I mean the tooth fairy!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment