We booked the trip to Hawaii. It is ALL planned. we even found a Luau where the little people are free and there is an open bar :-). My husband LOVEs Mai Tais (as long as they're free) and I will get some wine or a Pina Colada (I have never like Mai Tais oh and I am allergic to cocunut...how funny is that it's in pina coladas and I don't care).
The little people are VERY excited. I am frantically trying to get in shape....I am trying to collect things to do on the plane. My computer can only last through 1 movie (if that) and the battery dies :-(. We may take both of my husband's laptops, the batteries last a little longer.
There is SOOO much going on inside my head right now. I'm not sure when I will get it typed. Before I forget, my daughter said something about her cactus (they bought @ The Grand Canyon last yr) today....she called it a "casket." So cute/funny
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment